Ole Red Gatlinburg announced its plans to reopen Friday, May 22. The restaurant, bar and entertainment venue is anticipating welcoming guests back ahead of the Memorial Day holiday weekend. Live music from the Ole Red Gatlinburg stage will also return Friday with performances by Chloe Litton from noon to 3 p.m. and J&J Holler from 5 to 8 p.m. Performances will continue throughout the weekend. For the full line-up, visit olered.com/Gatlinburg/calendar
In preparation for its reopening, the downtown Gatlinburg destination has taken every precaution to ensure the venue is safe for employees and guests “itchin’ to have a little (socially distant) fun.” With strict adherence to CDC and local health department safety guidelines, the team at Ole Red Gatlinburg will be implementing many enhanced measures.
Here’s what guests can expect to ensure their experience is safe and fun:
- Ole Red Gatlinburg (ORG) will operate with physical distancing by positioning tables at least 6 feet apart. Every guest in the restaurant will have a seat at a table, and only groups of six or less will be seated together.
- ORG staff will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and receive temperature checks before shifts. That means that guests will see staff in face masks during their visit.
- Food and drink menus, plates, silverware and even condiments will be single-use and disposable.
- There will be no standing in the restaurant, and dance floors will be closed to ensure physical distancing.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations throughout the Ole Red building for guests to use as needed.
- Cleaning protocols and precautions have been elevated above the recommended requirements with proactive sanitary and disinfectant measures.
- Hosts and servers will provide sanitary towelettes for guests.
- Bathrooms have been renovated with hands-free soap, paper towels and faucets.
The restaurant and gift shop will be open on Monday to Thursday from noon to 9 p.m.; Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.; and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Ole Red Gatlinburg will also offer take-out service. To place an order, call the restaurant at (865) 325-3101.
About Ole Red
Ole Red is a lifestyle and entertainment brand inspired by Blake Shelton’s clever, irreverent third-chart hit, “Ol’ Red.” You can currently find Ole Red entertainment venues and products in three locations in the United States, the flagship multi-story bar, restaurant and entertainment venue in the heart of downtown Nashville’s famed Lower Broadway, the very first location and expanded event space The Doghouse in Blake’s hometown of Tishomingo, Oklahoma, a location in Gatlinburg, Tennessee and a fourth location opening soon in Orlando, Florida. Ole Red is owned and operated by Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc. as part of its Opry Entertainment division. For additional information about Ole Red, visit us online at