Launching globally in February 2019, Centr is a personalized digital health and fitness program created by Chris Hemsworth and his hand-picked team of internationally renowned experts, including elite trainers, celebrity chefs, meditation teachers and well-being experts.
Actor and fitness author Elsa Pataky joins experts including Special Ops trainer Joseph Sakoda AKA ‘Da Rulk,’ Hollywood trainer Gunnar Peterson, “Plant Proof” podcast founder Simon Hill, Chris’s personal trainer Luke Zocchi, vegan bodybuilder Torre Washington, yoga instructor Tahl Rinsky and chef Dan Churchill who are teaming with Chris to lead users step by step toward their goals.
“I believe we all have untapped potential. And we all need support to achieve our goals. Centr puts the world’s best in the palm of your hand, to help you develop a healthier body, stronger mind, and a happier life.”
- Chris Hemsworth
With the ability to customize the program to suit any fitness level, dietary and lifestyle needs, Centr takes the guesswork out of health and wellbeing. Accessible via iOS app, Apple Watch and online, it offers daily workouts, meal plans, meditations and a 24/7 community offering support, extra tips and exclusive behind-the-scenes extras.
WHAT MAKES CENTR WORLD CLASS?
Centr brings together the best of the best – elite trainers, nutritionists, chefs and the most progressive well-being experts - all working with you to improve your quality of life.
Train with the world’s best. Choose your trainer, set your goals and workout intensity. With self-guided or coached workouts to choose from, you can train in the gym or at home - whenever, wherever, and in as little as 20 minutes. With workouts ranging from boxing, HIIT, HIRT, functional training, strength training to MMA and yoga, there’s something for everyone.
Dinners made easy, comfort foods made healthy and snacks made fast. Centr provides dietician-approved meal plans for all dietary requirements: gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, and pescatarian with the ability to swap recipes to suit the user’s taste and mood.
Create balance with Centr’s meditation teachers, psychotherapists, mindfulness experts and life coaches; access audio experiences designed to calm thoughts, reduce stress and focus the mind.
MEET THE TEAM
- Chris Hemsworth: Australian actor, Thor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and fitness enthusiast
- Elsa Pataky: Spanish actor, fitness author, boxing and yoga enthusiast
- Luke Zocchi: Chris Hemsworth’s long-time personal trainer and author of The A-List Diet and Fitness Plan
- Bobby Holland Hanton: Gold medal-winning British gymnast and leading Hollywood stuntman
- Tiffiny Hall: Former trainer on The Biggest Loser Australia, founder of TIFFXO and HIIT/HIRT and martial arts expert
- Joseph Sakoda AKA ‘Da Rulk’: Creator of Raw Functional Training, strength and conditioning specialist and trainer for US military and first responders
- Gunnar Peterson: Director of Strength and Endurance Training at the Los Angeles Lakers and trainer of choice for Hollywood A-Listers
- Michael Olajide Jr.: Former championship boxer, pioneer of boxing for fitness and supermodel trainer
- Tahl Rinsky: Australia-based instructor who teaches classic yoga with a modern twist
- Torre Washington: Championship-winning vegan bodybuilder and certified coach in physique, competition prep and nutrition
- Sylvia Roberts: Former professional ballet dancer, now inspirational Pilates instructor in Australia
- Jorge ‘The Spaniard’ Blanco: Trains Drake and UFC fighters including Georges St-Pierre, and Meghan Markle’s former trainer
- Dr. Andy Walshe: World leader in hacking human potential as founding partner of the Liminal Collective
- Dr. Eric Goodman: US chiropractor and creator of Foundation Training, a simple method for eliminating chronic pain
- Alexis Naim: Psychotherapist and co-founder of the La Maida Institute in Los Angeles
- Darren Robertson: Co-owner of Australian restaurant Three Blue Ducks and farm-to-table proponent who trained in Michelin-starred kitchens
- Palisa Anderson: Thai restaurateur and organic farmer in Australia
- Sergio Perera: Specialist chef for athletes and celebrities, worked in multiple Michelin-starred restaurants including Spain’s celebrated elBulli
- Dan Churchill: Popular contestant on MasterChef Australia, cookbook author, NY café owner and health and fitness coach
- Ally Bogard: Internationally renowned yoga and meditation teacher in New York and co-creator of SoundMind
- Simon Hill: Advisor to professional athletes, leading podcaster and advocate of a plant-based diet
- Fabrice Midal: French meditation teacher, philosopher and author of best-seller The French Art of Not Giving a Sh*t
Pricing is as follows:
1 Month - $19.99 AUD/USD, £15.49
3 Months - $47.99 AUD/USD, £36.99
12 Months - $119.99 AUD/USD, £93.99
Become a founding member and receive an exclusive lifetime 20% discount off all ongoing Centr subscriptions, available from now until 72 hours after program launch, or until sold out. Conditions apply and are available at centr.com.